Fun, Active Work with Great Pay!
A Labour Infused Customer Service Job that Provides a Fun Working Environment with Great Pay!
5-Ton Drivers and Movers wanted in Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Etobicoke
Buurly Boyz Moving and Storage is an expanding, industry leading Moving Company that is located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto. We service our customers by providing local relocation services and Long-Distance moves to and from anywhere in Canada.
Our Mission: To be the greatest moving and storage company in Canada by delivering an unforgettable customer experience from beginning to end.
To support our Mission and our expansion, we are looking for professional, respectful, dependable, and honest, people-oriented individuals to join our team of professional movers.
What We Offer:
- A rewarding career that is both physically engaging and customer-focused.
- Training to be a professional mover and driver.
- Uniforms consisting of top-quality polo shirts, ball caps, toques, and jackets.
- A tip-friendly environment that allows the customer to tip based on performance which typically quantifies to an additional $2-4/hr.
- An above-average starting wage of $23 to $26 per hour depending on class license and experience in the moving industry for 5 -ton drivers.
- An above-average starting wage of $18to $20 per hour depending on experience and location for our movers.
- Long-term growth opportunities.
- Drivers receive full benefits after a 6-month probationary period.
- A fun environment driven by core values to support a healthy and positive culture.
What We Require:
- Friendly, positive attitudes and dependable, honest, resilient character.
- Be able to individually lift and carry 80-100 LBS repetitively.
- Must be capable of using computer tablets and apps.
- Must be able to occasionally work upwards of 8 hours in a day.
- Drivers must be able to show they can safely maneuver 3-5 Ton Trucks.
- Drivers must have a valid Class-5 / G license or better and provide a 5 Year Commercial Abstract
- Drivers must be able to complete pre and post-trip inspections as well as daily logbooks.
- Labour and customer service experience is an asset.
- Padding and protecting the clients furniture.
- Packing the client’s boxes.
- Disassembling and reassembling the client’s furniture with basic hand tools.
- Furniture tagging and inventory management.
- Loading and stacking items in the truck in a strategic manner to prevent damages.
- Unloading the truck and staging the client’s home to their preference.
- Understanding our customer’s requirements and execution of job duties and responsibilities above and beyond their expectations.
Apply now for your chance to become part of a culture-driven organization where an amazing and rewarding career awaits you!
Your future career awaits!
Commited to your growth
Ongoing professional development and training is part of what we do with each and every team member at Burly Boyz. From on-the-job training, hands-on training, safety programs, certifications, and more.